Engage in discussions on grid innovation needs in New York State
Examples of appropriate Idea Exchange submissions include:
- Identification of topics that fall within the NY Grid CONNECT priorities that are vaguely or incompletely defined as challenges for the grid
- Questions that relate to the NY Grid CONNECT priorities for consideration by the NY Grid CONNECT community of registered users.
- Identification of implemented solutions or case studies that could meet a New York State grid need, as relates to the NY Grid CONNECT priorities
- Identification of research and development opportunities that could be tested to meet a New York State grid need, as relates to the NY Grid CONNECT priorities
- Upload of a recent white-paper with explanation of how it relates to NY Grid CONNECT priorities
- Responses to existing Idea Exchange posts, with indication of the post you are responding to within your own submission
Considerations Before Posting
Before you post to the Idea Exchange, you must agree to understanding the following regarding confidential or proprietary information.
- You are a registered user of the Idea Exchange platform
- If approved, your post will be published on this site with unrestricted access and New York Grid CONNECT is not responsible for how your post may be shared beyond this site
- Upon publication, your registered username will be listed as the author of that post
- New York Grid CONNECT maintains the right to use the content contained in your post elsewhere on this site or in other program materials
Your post will need to be approved by a New York Grid CONNECT team member before publication on this site. Expect posts to be approved or denied within 3-5 business days. New York Grid CONNECT maintains the right to deny or delay publication of your post to this site. Posts may or may not be published in order of submission.
Questions before you submit your idea? Please contact us
*Allowed file type: pdf only